The Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline provides reliable information and support to all those who need assistance. Call us toll-free anytime day or night at 1.800.272.3900.
Our 24/7 Helpline serves people with memory loss, caregivers, health care professionals and the public.
Our highly trained and knowledgeable staff can help you with:
- Understanding memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer's
- Medications and other treatment options
- General information about aging and brain health
- Skills to provide quality care and to find the best care from professionals
- Legal, financial and living-arrangement decisions
Our 24/7 Helpline also features:
- Confidential care consultation provided by master's level clinicians who can help with decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day
- Help in a caller's preferred language using our translation service that features more than 200 languages and dialects
- Referrals to local community programs, services and ongoing support
Call us 24/7: 1.800.272.3900
Note: Our Helpline staff does not perform diagnosis. If you or someone you care for is having memory problems, please see your doctor.
The 24/7 Helpline is supported in part by a grant from the Administration on Aging, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
This project was supported, in part by grant number 90AC2811, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.